"Aglow"

"Aglow"

Thursday, October 4, 2012






I am thankful today for gifts of homemade local concord grape jelly from my daughter's flute teacher, smoky dark homemade maple syrup from a lady who asked me over to teach an Expressive Arts session, autumn leaves, pumpkin pie and their roasted seeds, for the last few tasty nasturtiums from the studio window box, and mostly for a Sal find - a cool frame for a piece of original artwork of the Queen of Hearts that a good friend (Enchanted Blue Planet) made & strangely enough I missed a call from her probably the exact moment I found the frame, isn't life a mystery?  Also I am thankful for the inspiration I get from nature usually out walking my dog... I wrote a song about sunbeams (please excuse my rough french horn playing, it's been over 20 years since I played it!)  Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

2 comments:

  1. How full my heart is to have watched (and listened to) 4 of your videos in a row. Elise, I am emboldened by your courage to stretch, to throw your seeds out into the wind and know in your heart that they will grow somewhere. They are certainly growing in my heart. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

"Rebirth"

"Rebirth"