"Aglow"

"Aglow"

Friday, September 7, 2012

Sweet September ReLeaf

This week I've had leaves on the brain... some are turning colours and falling to the ground already!
I carved a giant leaf for a trade client to hang on his house and next I carved leaf necklaces out of green British Columbia soapstone also a moon and a rain drop that I'll try and sell at the Stisted Fair tomorrow and if not maybe I'll restock my Etsy store that's been forgotten about.  I de-cluttered my house by taking some of my art creations out to the labyrinth today knowing that I can't hold on to so much.  "ThistleWoman" at the top of the bottom photo felt particularly liberated to rejoin nature after being stuck indoors for about 4 years! Her original purple thistle gone to seed and her lovely fern cape shriveled up.  Hoping the rest of September will find me stone carving more and also continuing to de-clutter, making space to breathe and find relief!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Rebirth"

"Rebirth"